- Lab names and associated contact information are entered and stored into a database.
- A logbook entry is composed of seven attributes; title, lab, equipment, owner, created date,
author and status.
- Attribute information is also stored in a database.
- Files stored in the database can be easily be displayed using a 2D or 3D visualisation.
- Some of the metadata are stored in XML.
- Data can be easily imported from other applications using the MDB file format.
- Data can be exported to other applications using the MDB file format.
- Custom fields can be used to store information not entered in the default attributes.
- A directory tree is used to store project directories and file systems.
- The application can also be used to record readings and the list of these readings can be displayed
as a chart.
- The application can be used as a keyboard shortcut.
- The application can also be used as a hot key.
- There is also a wide variety of functions which can be used to export the current project to a
- The application can be used to export the whole database as an MDB file.
- Import and export of MDB files can be used.
- An event log is provided in which the user can add custom events and edit their information.
- The application also provides an event log to display all changes that have been made to the
- Project folders are used to store various files (e.g. images, videos and audio files).
- An audio and video file directory tree is also provided.
- The application can be used to import files from other applications (e.g. VLC media player).
- The application has a timer function.
- There is also a hardware information display.
- The application can be used as a console application.
- There is a summary of all data stored in the application.
- All installed programs are also displayed.
- The application can be used to search and export metadata.
- Import and export of MDB file format projects can be used.
- There is a chart function that allows you to add data.
- There are charts that are used to display list of all metadata stored.
- The application allows the user to edit and delete entries from the logbook.
- There is also a function for the users to easily review changes that have
1. Database access module for easy data retrieval.
2. Archive module for long term data storage.
3. Searching module for rapid data searching.
4. Information status module for easy reporting.
5. Metadata entry module for easy metadata recording.
6. Opening module for data entry.
Additional modules can be easily added to the application with support of standard languages like Visual Basic, C++, C# and Java.
Sun, 21 Sep 2017
The application facilitates the capture of data regarding a project.
Data captured can include lab equipment used, a project's participants, dates/times,
the chemicals used, equipment used and descriptions of results.
The program is extremely easy to use and can be accessed via either a simple menu or the start button.
A large central and informative display allows you to see detailed information regarding the project you are working on, whilst the program maintains flexibility and can be used on multiple projects simultaneously.
•Update Existing Project
Write down all the interesting experiments that you have done, particularly the new ones. It is important to maintain the 'original paper' of all work done.
Often the laboratory logbook becomes a storage of all that is 'original'. It is important to keep track of how experiments were performed, including any possible variations or modifications.
Store all raw data in it. It is easier to save information in the form of a text file rather than a database or spreadsheet.
Maintain a record of your performance, and display a nice summary of all your work.
Assign metadata to your work and link it to the text file.
Save time and make your work more professional by being able to find the past work easily.
Perform Meta-Data Retrieval. Can easily look up the history of an experiment and its changes.
Easy to use. No technical skills are required. Simple to use.
Lab Logbook Requirements:
Mac or Windows compatible.
Lab Logbook Recommended User-Interface:
Fast and easy to use interface. Fast and intuitive.
Interface is easy to use. No learning curve.
Lab Logbook Details:
The program will be able to keep track of your project history, and store it as well as file the text file.
In addition, it also allows you to modify the text in the same file by saving your changes (updated).
It supports the following file formats:
Lab Logbook Free Features:
What's New in Lab Logbook 2.0.1:
This is a major upgrade of the Lab Logbook 2.0. The new version of the software is more efficient and easier to use. It is also more versatile, providing more functionality.
Automatic backup system (in addition to the manual backup options).
The 'Lab Logbook' button on the 'Tools' menu will allow you to 'Back Up the Database'.
A menu to switch between Metadata and Lab Notebook modes.
'Add a new Lab Notebook' and 'Make a new Lab Notebook' buttons.
'Lab Notebook' and 'Lab Book Page' buttons on the 'Tools' menu.
'Home' button on the 'Tools' menu.
'Exit' button on the 'Tools' menu.
No longer a free download.
Lab Logbook will also support DOCX files (Microsoft Office 2003 and later).
Laboratory Logbook is an easy to use tool that will enable you to document scientific projects and store metadata.
The application is
OS: Windows 7 or later
Processor: Dual-core 1.3 GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Processor: Dual-core 2.0 GHz or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
This tutorial will show how to setup the TV mode on the Digital Server. It will use the DigiSport Command Center.
It's important to note that this article is about configuring the server (not the client
WigglyConverterWaGi 039;s IP-Blacklisterm0nitorNews MessengerHigh Speed Verifier